26 Nov Class 142 DMU
4mm Scale/OO • DCC Ready/DCC/DCC Sound • Spring 2018 Release
Based on its award winning Class 143/144 DMU, also designed by Rapido Trains, the Class 142 ‘Pacer’ will feature a similar detail specification albeit with upgrades to bring it closer in line with the Class 156.
The first two liveries are expected to be Northern Rail & chocolate/cream ‘Skipper’.
This OO gauge model features:
- Based on the award-winning Class 143/144 DMU
- Early (four leaf) and later (two leaf) style folding doors
- Both roof types (three rib or ten rib) and original or plated roof pod
- Completely hidden five-pole motor with dual flywheels
- Super-detailed underframe with piping and a crazy amount of separately-applied parts!
- Full interior with factory-fitted lights and cab lighting
- Directional head/tail lights with working orange door warning lights and illuminated destination boards
- DC/Silent (21-pin DCC Ready) and DCC/Sound (ESU LokSound decoder) options available
- Etched metal details inc. windscreen wipers
- Designed for drop-in conversion to EM and P4
- Two liveries available in first run- Northern Rail and Chocolate & Cream “Skipper”
- Limited edition, produced strictly to order